Thursday, May 29, 2008

Videos 10-15 11:30AM

Do these sound like happy, healthy dogs to you? Because these videos show how lonely and desperate the dogs next door are.


THIS is what it sounds like from the INSIDE of my bedroom with the windows CLOSED:











THIS is what they sound like from my screened-in porch:




And HERE are the 5 (very dirty) dogs barking and growling at me. This happens every time I go outside in my own yard (so much for enjoying the patio and outdoor fireplace!):





I took this one to TRY and show the conditions of the backyard. I had to get a stool to try to see over the fence, and it still didn't turn out well. BUT if you look carefully on the right you will see the one and only doghouse that they seem to have (igloo-style). Unless they count the old picnic table as shelter? I wonder if they would enjoy living outside 24/7 and sharing 3-4 square feet of a house with 4 other dogs?


No comments: