Saturday, May 10, 2008

finally a night of sleep

earplugs + white noise machine + Ambien = 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep!!

For the first time in almost a month I finally slept 9 hours without being woken up by the obnoxious dogs next door. Of course, they barked all night as usual. But the Ambien really did the trick. It still really pisses me off that I have to go to such lengths to get sleep in my OWN house. I shouldn't have to be medicated to sleep in MY quiet house because the neighbor's dogs are so so loud. And of course Ambien has it's own side effects and issues to worry about. It worries me as well that someone might try to break in and I won't hear anything until the alarm goes off.

But for now, it is what it is, and I am just happy to not be so sleepy and grouchy all the time!

No comments: