Monday, May 12, 2008

Video #5 11:15PM



So yesterday i was attacking the dandelions again and the dogs were barking continuously, as usual. It's so exhausting to just have that constant noise drilling into your brain 24/7...you can just never relax. (I tried to get video while I was weed-killing, but alas my battery was dead.) So I went over the my fence to get a better look at these canines, and was shocked to see that there are not three dogs as I previously thought, but FIVE DOGS. Four adult dogs and one puppy. And from what I could see of their yard, there is only ONE average sized house for shelter. One doghouse for five dogs. I'm pretty sure that's not up to Dallas Animal Services code. You know, unless they qualify the old swingset and picnic table as "shelter."

I also spoke to another neighbor, and she said that the barking bothers them too, and that she thinks it's the worst between 5am and 8 am because 5am is when he wakes up and 8am is when he leaves, and the dogs know he's up and they want attention. Poor dogs! They never get any walks or attention or exercise. Like I said before, I blame the barking on the owner and not the dogs.

No comments: